POOS 4 U
Our puppies are more than Pets…
They are Precious Pampered Companions!
A non-refundable deposit of $300.00 for any puppy up to $1,000.00 sale price and a $500.00 non-refundable deposit for any puppy over $1,000.00 sale price will hold any available puppy until time to ship or pick up puppy. Puppies must be paid in full prior to shipping. We can place a puppy on hold for 72 hours. We must receive a deposit and receive this contract signed by buyer within 72 hours or it is considered a forfeiture of purchase of puppy and of this contract.
$350.00 shipping is in addition to puppy price for shipping within the continental UNITED STATES. Special delivery arrangements may be available for a separate agreed upon fee.
Tami Foster (Poos4U) reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
ALL PUPPIES COME WITH:
- A.K.C. or C.K.C. registration papers if applicable to that puppy.
- One-year health guarantee ( see the terms below)
- Puppy carrier, blanket, toy and food ( if puppy is shipped)
- Complete physical exam by a licensed veterinarian, with health certificate.
- Current shots and deworming up to date for age and size of puppy. Shots and fecal exam are done by a licensed veterinarian.
The purchase of any puppy is subject to the following terms and conditions:
All puppies sold by Tami Foster (Poos4U) will come with current shots and deworming ( according to age and size of puppy) and a physical exam by a licensed veterinarian. A shot record will be included with each puppy. No puppy will be replaced that fails to have the proper veterinarian care. All puppies must be examined by a licensed veterinarian with 72 hours of purchase of the puppy. A copy of the exam (not the bill) must be mailed to the seller within 3 weeks of purchase date for any guarantee to be valid. Guarantee starts at the date of actual purchase.
Congenital Defects: If your puppy develops a conditions that dates back to the fetal stage and this condition would severely impact the quality of the puppy’s life short of euthanasia, then you will receive a replacement puppy. This must be documented by a licensed veterinarian.
Death: Incase of a death, an autopsy stating the cause of death would be required verifying no fault on the owners behalf before allotting for a replacement puppy. No money is ever refunded. No replacement can be made until signed and returned registration papers are sent to seller along with signed autopsy findings.
This contract is Void if puppy is bred before it reaches 12 months of age. This does not constitute that puppy or dog is being sold for breeding. Only puppies or dogs designated as Breeder are being sold with the allowance to breed.
This contract is for the person purchasing and signing this contract for the puppy. It is null and Void if transferred to another person.
In the event that this guarantee is exercised it would be subject to the availability of another litter, which could take up to one full year.
This application must be filled out correctly before the delivery of any puppy for any of the guarantee, shipping info, payment info to be enforced. In case that it is not filled out correctly, it voids the guarantee and also the delivery of the A.K.C. or C.K.C. registration papers if applicable for that puppy or dog.
There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, i.e.: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee;
1. The breeder guarantees a healthy companion pet, but does not guarantee adult size, color, and temperament. Nor does breeder guarantee fitness for breeding. If for some untreatable health reason, death or other unforeseen factor occurs to the puppy while still with the breeder after the initiation of this contract, then for this reason the breeder will apply deposit toward the purchase of another puppy of comparable value or a difference paid by buyer for a puppy of greater value. Replacement puppy can take up to a year, but a replacement puppy or dog is guaranteed by the breeder. Deposits are not refunded based upon the buyers discretion. Deposits are considered a commitment by the buyer to providing the best nutrition, health care and personal care possible for the duration of the dog’s life. If for some reason buyer forfeits on the purchase of a puppy or dog then they shall receive any monies placed on said puppy minus the price based non-refundable deposit within 30 days or when the said puppy is resold, whichever transpires first. If for some reason buyer doesn’t want puppy other than health reasons is not a reason for returning puppy or refunding monies. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. All hernias ( inguinal) will be repaired before leaving if found by my veterinarian to be necessary to repair( in the Shih Tzu umbilical hernias are common, generally reduce with age and are not usually worthy or necessary of surgery, nor do they make your dog exempt from showing.) Hernia repairs do not warrant return of money as it is not life threatening and in no way interferes with the quality of life of the puppy.
3. A.K.C. or C.K.C. registration papers for any puppy sold as being registered with such kennel club registration will be supplied or mailed as soon as the breeder receives them. Some dogs or puppies maked as None will receive no registration papers.
4. This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
5. Puppies sold must remain on Pure Balance,4 Health or Purina One Beyond & canned food or same quality food ( i.e. Natural Balance, Blue, Innova, Solid Gold, OMH Wellness, Eagle) any of the premium dry dog foods with no corn, no wheat and no soy for 1 year, if not, guarantee is null and void. [Canned food or prepared meals must be given morning and evening until 6 months of age. After then you can go to once daily on canned or prepared meals. Dry food and water are accessible at all times.]
6. On all puppies sold, the buyer must mail a copy of new puppy check up by a licensed veterinarian to Tami Foster within 3 weeks after purchase of puppy, if not then guarantee is null and Void.
7. This contract is null and Void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
Buyers acceptance of this contract constitutes that an agreement has been met and this sale has been consummated within the state of Florida and consents to the application of all Florida laws and to the jurisdiction of Florida courts. Should buyer default on this contract then he or she shall be responsible for all attorney fees and court costs involved in the event of a litigation.